Re: CNJ Class XAa/PRR Class X28 Article in RMJ

Ted Culotta <tculotta@...>

Ted Culotta wrote:

I think that Mr. Roseman's standards are somewhat less stringent than
those of many members of this list, which is okay by itself.
By the way, in reading post yesterday, I may have led some astray on my thoughts. What I meant is that I think Mr. Roseman's modeling standards are somewhat less stringent, e.g. not as anal about the prototype. His interest in the prototype is quite high in my opinion, as indicated by his efforts over the years on the REA. Sorry for the confusion, if there was any.

Regards,
Ted Culotta