Re: Hi All

thompson@...

Richard Hendrickson writes:
And how can anyone "like" X29s? What
can you say in favor of a box car design where ALL the bodies rusted out at
the eaves? Still, there were so many of 'em that we've got to model the
damned things. Thank God for Red Caboose.
The eaves, wow. Now I gotta go put on more of those patch panels. How did
I miss 'em in the photos?
Actually, I've always felt it ain't a matter of "liking" them (Richard,
of course, knows this very well). Just like modern modelers who wish to
have a world with no freight car graffiti, a steam era modeler with no X29s
would be living in a fantasy. Of course, on SOME lists that's perfectly
reasonable modeling...