Re: Clinics

Gary Roe

Jim asked:
If you were going to a convention, what kind of STM freight car oriented
clinics would you like to see?

Jim,

A couple years ago, at Naperville, I stood in the model display room and listened to Frank Hodina while he explained (to another gentleman) how he built a model using the mini-kit of the M-I hopper roof. He explained what car he started with, what details he removed, what ones he added and who the manufacturer was, how he did this, how he did that, etc. I think I got more out of the conversation than I did a number of the "real" clinics I attended.

gary roe