SP A-50-14 doors

Mike Brock <brockm@...>

OK...so I'm lazy. I'm getting around to building some P2K SP auto cars...A-50-14. Actually, I was hoping that Tony would have his book out first but I and others decided that it looked silly seeing few SP box and auto cars going over Sherman Hill...wherever that is. Anyhow...I'm trying to find a good photo of the doors. Anyone know of one published that is discernible? The one in the Oct '95 RMJ is not good enough to really tell the rib pattern. I would simply ask what the pattern is but about 4 yrs ago when I tried to get this august group to agree to a standard for door nomenclature, people seemed to reject the need. I still think we need one.

Mike Brock