From: Mike Brock <brockm@...>
Sent: Sep 20, 2004 9:19 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] SP A-50-14 doors

OK...so I'm lazy. I'm getting around to building some P2K SP auto
cars...A-50-14. Actually, I was hoping that Tony would have his book out
first but I and others decided that it looked silly seeing few SP box and
auto cars going over Sherman Hill...wherever that is. Anyhow...I'm trying to
find a good photo of the doors. Anyone know of one published that is
discernible? The one in the Oct '95 RMJ is not good enough to really tell
the rib pattern. I would simply ask what the pattern is but about 4 yrs ago
when I tried to get this august group to agree to a standard for door
nomenclature, people seemed to reject the need. I still think we need one.

Mike Brock

Yahoo! Groups Links