From: Jason Cook [mailto:dhc628@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2004 12:44 PM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [STMFC] Shops with Red Caboose SP R-70-7???

Does anyone have any leads on shops that have these in stock and will
ship? I have a friend that's looking for these and has had no luck
with anyone locally. He's interested in the SP cars. Anyone on the
west coast have a good shop that stocks these?

Thanks,
Jason Cook
Fort Wayne, IN

Yahoo! Groups Links