Re: Athearn's new John Deere Tractors

Bob Webber <rswebber@...>

In a message dated 9/24/2004 2:51:35 PM Central Standard Time,
chris_hillman@msn.com writes:
There should be a NMRMA, (National Model Railroad Manufacturer Association),
if there isn't one, to establish certain principles like that. Or, I only buy
that which does so list it's original production era.

They did all the research to make the model. Why not tell us??
Because if they did put the date on, it might mean fewer sales. Of course, the fact that there are a lot of folk who won't buy something without knowing that information should indicate that there is a equal but opposite reaction to that thinking. But I doubt they even consider that argument.