Re: Athearn's new John Deere Tractors

George Hollwedel <georgeloop1338@...>

When the N Scale ones came out, I went to goggle and found out the dates. I model 1953 and the 60's are brand new then.

Bob Webber <rswebber@...> wrote:

In a message dated 9/24/2004 2:51:35 PM Central Standard Time,
chris_hillman@... writes:
There should be a NMRMA, (National Model Railroad Manufacturer Association),
if there isn't one, to establish certain principles like that. Or, I only buy
that which does so list it's original production era.

They did all the research to make the model. Why not tell us??
Because if they did put the date on, it might mean fewer sales. Of
course, the fact that there are a lot of folk who won't buy something
without knowing that information should indicate that there is a equal but
opposite reaction to that thinking. But I doubt they even consider that
argument.

Yahoo! Groups Links

George Hollwedel
Prototype N Scale Models