From: Michael Aufderheide <maufderheideyfp@...>
Sent: Sep 29, 2004 8:07 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Museum Cars

Bill,

There are a few photos of Ward's museum on Tom
Kepshire's site, though neither of the cars you
mention are there.

See:

http://www.chrispy.net/%7Emonon/bygone/ward.html

Notice that there are two pages.

The only cars shown are a Monon 53'6 flat car and a
PRR flat of about the same size. He has also brought
in some signals and structures.

If someone wants photos of the GARX and MStL cars I'll
be there this Sunday. I'd especially like to see the
Kingan reefer. I wasn't sure these had run as late as
the reweigh date indicates.

Regards,

Mike