From: parkvarieties
[mailto:parkvarieties@...]
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2004 7:23 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Flat Finishes

I would like to hear from those of you in this
Group that
paint and decal a number of models what your
preferred flat
finish is. I have been using Dullcote out of
the bottle with
OK results but some people swear by Micro Coat
Flat. If you
prefer Micro Coat Flat, do you thin it for
general use? If
so, do you use water or alcohol (and what type
of alcohol)? Thanks.

Frank Brua

--------------------~--> Make a clean sweep of
pop-up ads.