Re: CV Local Freight -- Back to STMFC

Marty McGuirk <mac@...>

Both are correct.

And one of the cars looks to me like a LV car as well.

Marty

On Thursday, September 30, 2004, at 03:33 PM, pieter_roos wrote:

I agree, that car looks to me like a CPR "minibox" with "Spans the
World" herald. The boxcar directly behind the locomotive might have
M&StL "The Peoria Gateway" lettering.

Pieter Roos

--- In STMFC@..., Scott Pitzer <scottp459@e...> wrote:
FWIW, the 3rd car in the train seems to be Canadian Pacific (is it a
compass or something in the slogan on the right side? I don't have my
CDS catalog handy.)
The 6th car has that Reading look, to me anyway.
Scott Pitzer

<image.tiff>

<image.tiff>

Yahoo! Groups Links