ADMIN: Re: STMFC Show & Tell Friday

Mike Brock <brockm@...>

Bill Lane writes:

"I know that many of you are avid and very skilled
modelers. However, I can't remember the last time I saw an "I just finished"
or "I am working on a _________" posting."

I actually WOULD like to see more modeling messages and photos. I've thought for some time that we are a bit weak in this regard. As to a particular time for that, I'll leave that to those posting to schedule such efforts. IOW, we won't confine or structure the group to only allow or promote photos of models ONLY on a particular day. If members wish to unofficially post photos and messages of models say, on Friday, I would not discourage it. We certainly do have rules but I don't want more than are needed to operate an effective group.

I would add that I've personally posted many modeling messages including photos before. I will also say that prototype information is one of the strong points of the STMFC and I'm not going to subtract from that by removing such from the files. BTW, currently the STMFPH group I created has plenty of room for photos.

Mike Brock
STMFC Owner