From: Ted Schnepf [mailto:railsunl@...]
Sent: Friday, October 08, 2004 6:39 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] New Operations book

Hi Everyone,

The newest book from Ian Wilson has just arrived. It is Steam to the
Niagara Frontier and joins the other five books in the group. As with past
books the emphasis is on steam operations with outstanding black and white
photo reproduction and some color and those wonderfully detailed track
plans showing industries. The book also has a USA section covering Black
Rock, NY. As there are many action poses, there are several freight cars
pictured in the book.

this book retails for $54.95 and my price is $50.95. I have the other 4
books in the series also in stock.

This series of books are the best ever written on railroad
operations. Also have the book Setup Running another good view into
vintage operations. And the 5 shippers guides to help with historic
research and bill to accurate industries.

Please contact me off list.

Ted

Rails Unlimited
Ted Schnepf
railsunl@...
847-697-5353 or 5366
126 Will Scarlet
Elgin, Ill. 60120
http://users.foxvalley.net/~railsunl/

Model Railroad Sales and Service with
a personal touch.
Books new and used. HO and O scales.
DCC supplies. O scale urethane cars.
Photos and darkroom services.
Checks, cash (0%) or credit (secure server at web site 3% added).

Yahoo! Groups Links