From: Rob Kirkham [mailto:rdkirkham@...]
Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2004 9:23 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] fallen flags web site
intriguing car

An interesting photo on this site is of CNW
128698, a double
sheathed box car from 1912. What I found odd
was the dark
lines or shadows spaced along the side
sheathing, making it
look somewhat like the panels of a steel
sheathed car. What
is it in the design that gives this appearance?
http://www.rr-fallenflags.org/acfx/cnw128698asw.jp

Rob Kirkham

removed]

--------------------~--> Make a clean sweep of