From: cf5250 [mailto:timboconnor@...]
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2004 6:30 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Stewart hoppers (was Bowser
buys Stewart)

I'm not sure Schuyler. I -think- the C&O offset
triples
followed the AAR "alternate" standard design,
like their (and
Erie) twin hoppers.
The C&O definitely bought ribbed 70 ton triples
too, but the
Stewart models I know about are based on the AAR
(NYC and
many others) and PRR H39 (PRR, Erie Lackawanna,
and I think
others) prototypes. What issue of Mainline
Modeler?

Tim O.

Were/are any of them good for the C&O triple
in the most
recent issue
of Mainline?

SGL
Ahem. Stewart made at least three different
70
ton triple hoppers.

--------------------~--> Make a clean sweep of
pop-up ads.