Re: New N&W Boxcar kits

Brian Carlson

Jim, I am not too familar with N&W rolling stock. can you point me to a picture of the prototype on the internet. What time frame do the cars model based on the details and decals.

Brian carlson

"James F. Brewer" <jfbrewer@comcast.net> wrote:
Pocahontas Models LLC has two new HO scale kits of the N&W Class B-4/4A 50', double door, boxcars. The kits feature a one-piece polyurethane body and underframe. Most of the detail parts have been custom etched. Some additional Tichy detail parts are included, as are trucks. Custom decals were created from prototype photos and N&W Stenciling Diagrams and printed by Rail Graphics. No wheels or couplers are included to allow for modeler's preference on these items. Detailed instructions and data sheet are provided.

Kit No. 105 models N&W Class B-4/4A in number series 52300-52449. It has the rounded inside seam cap roof, 4-5 Dreadnaught ends, and Morton running board and brake step.

Kit No. 110 models N&W Class B-4 in number series 52450-52649. It has the improved Murphy Panel roof, 1-4-5 Dreadnaught ends, and Apex Tri-Lok running board and brake step.

Each kit is $44.95. MD residents add 5% sales tax. Add $5.00 to total order for shipping costs.

Please visit the web site, www.pocahontasmodels.com to see photographs of each kit, as well as the instructions.

I hope to produce additional models of N&W rolling stock; I'd appreciate your constructive criticism and comments regarding these kits. Please feel free to respond to me off list.

Jim Brewer
Glenwood MD
pocahontasmodels@comcast.net

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT