From: Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...>
Sent: Oct 21, 2004 12:10 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Stewart C&O hoppers

Schuyler, I looked it up and the offset-side triple is accurate
for C&O 79000-79999 built in 1949-1950 by General American. The
car has to have notched, arched end extensions, Ajax brakes, and
Barber S-2 roller bearing trucks with journal caps. I think MDC
was the only source for that style truck and it's not exactly
right, but it has the journal caps.

Were/are any of them good for the C&O triple in
the most recent issue of Mainline?

SGL

Yahoo! Groups Links