Too rich for me

Larry Smith

I just saw the notice for the new N&W boxcars. They are too expensive for me to even look at. At $45 for an unassemble kit has the resin market gone too far. This is $10 more then Westerfield and Sunshine. I know what is involved with getting a resin kit to market and the costs involved because I'm working with a company right now and doing the patterns for a new kit. Sorry guys but it is narrow gauge, which has an even more limited market then the N&W cars, and it won't be sold for anywhere near $45.

Sorry but this kit straps my budget so I won't be getting any of them.

Larry Smith