From: cf5250 [mailto:timboconnor@...]
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2004 4:57 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Stewart hoppers (was Bowser buys Stewart)

Does anyone want to speculate as to how long we will have to wait
for an offset alternative standard twin good for P&WV, Montour,
C&I, C&O, and others, in HO plastic? Do you think they are
gun-shy over the side sheet variations?

Elden Gatwood
It's an unfathomable mystery Elden. Why vendors can produce excellent
models of cars that existed for three owners or less, in tiny numbers,
and balk at producing models of cars that had many owners and existed
in the thousands, or tens of thousands, is a question with no answer.
I believe the reason men go bald is from a lifetime of head scratching
over questions such as these.

Tim O.