From: "Gatwood, Elden -- Tt, Inc." <elden.gatwood@tetratech.com>
Sent: Oct 21, 2004 9:10 AM
To: "'STMFC@yahoogroups.com'" <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Re: Stewart hoppers (was Bowser buys Stewart)

Well put, Tim! I had in my hands last night several examples of cars (and
NICE ones at that) that have been recently completed (soon to be released)
that had VERY limited presence. As you said, at most a few buyers. And,
many of them not exactly what you would call big purchasers. I can't
understand the reluctance of someone like Atlas to re-cut a mold and give us
a car we would buy in large numbers. Particularly if they were to do
six-packs or such, with multiple road numbers. I know certain modelers that
have almost abandoned their chosen roads over this issue. It is probably
part of the reason why there are so few active B&LE, P&WV, Montour, and C&I
modelers.

Elden Gatwood