From: "Beckert, Shawn" <shawn.beckert@...>
To: "STMFC List (E-mail)" <STMFC@...>
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2004 1:40 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: New N&W Boxcar kits

Jim,

I'm interested in both your kits, especially the B-4A since
automobile boxcars are much needed on my railroad, but I do
have a concern.

The photos of your assembled B-4A seem to show the car sitting
rather high off the trucks:

http://www.pocahontasmodels.com/images/gallery/kit%20105/pages/105_B_4A_jpg.htm

Is this just an illusion, or maybe the car was just "perched"
on the trucks for the photo? It could be just my old eyes, but
the car looks way too high for comfort. Your thoughts?

Shawn Beckert

Yahoo! Groups Links