Re: What the pics and papers show????

Richard Townsend

I just ran across a 1958 or 1959 photo taken on the Colorado & Southern in darkest Wyoming. In the space of five cars are a BAR State of Maine box car, a NC&StL "racing stripe" box car, and an orange GN box car. Lionel-like for sure.

Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, Oregon

On 19 Oct, Marty McGuirk wrote:

Rutland is odd since it's, well, odd that one car would show up. Which
Rutland car is it? BAR is a tough one -- I was thrilled when I came
across a pic of a red white and blue box in a Southern Division
wayfreight. Maybe it's too Lionel like, but what self-respecting model
railroad doesn't need a "State of Maine" box?

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.