From: <billd@gci-net.com>
To: <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, 23 November, 2001 12:33
Subject: Re: [STMFC] TOFC

: I too would agree that I am glad that the discussion of
: the economics of the Pennsy are (hopefully) over... ;-)
:
: Interestingly enough I have seen published photographs of
: trailers loaded onto flat cars taken in the 1920's...and
: on an interurban line to boot!
:
: Bill Daniels
: Tucson, AZ
:
: On Fri, 23 Nov 2001 11:59:34 -0500
: hosam <hosam@quantrex.net> wrote:
: >
: >Good Afternoon,
: >
: > Having recovered from overeating Turkey, and with the
: >economic decline of
: >the PRR behind us, I wonder if anyone could give a short
: >history of the use
: >of trucks on flat cars. When was this practice begun on
: >a continuing
: >basis? I have read there was some container placed on
: >gons etc as early as
: >1926, however this is LCL and not TOFC?...hosam...
:
: Universal Inkjet Refill Kit $29.95
: Refill any ink cartridge for less!
: Includes black and color ink.