Re: resin kits

pierreoliver2003 <pierre.oliver@...>

--- In STMFC@..., John Fitts <jefitts2003@y...> wrote:
I would happily volunteer my time as a resin pourer (actually have
done that work), but it's a long commute from Evanston to
Crossville. Anyway, Al, I really do appreciate your work, your
reasonable prices, quick delivery time, and your ongoing commitment
to prototype fidelity.

Now if you would just bring back those Heinz reefers and the Yellow
Kid, I'd be one happy fella! And incidentally, I'm not technically a
model railroader: I build 'em and put 'em on a shelf.

I'd suggest that you qualify as a model railroader. At least you
build them rather than buy them and hide them on your shelfs and wait
for your executor to dispose of them.
Pierre Oliver