Decorated kits

Clyde Williams <billdgoat@...>

I'm not business oriented, but it seems that if a company ships their
undec kits to China to be decorated and assembled they could also
specify that a certain amount (based on demand) should just be
decorated but NOT assembled. Then both the assembled and un-assembled
decorated cars could be shipped back to sell here. Theoretically, the
decorated kits SHOULD be cheaper as I would guess that the assembly
is the process requiring more labor time, and thus labor costs, and
thus prices, should be less for the kits.
Even if the kits were not all that much cheaper, those who prefer to
build kits shouldn't object, (too much) as the alternative is having
to find the proper decals for the undec kits.
Bill Williams