Magazine Collections

Bill Lane <billlane@...>

Hi All,

I have finally organized my magazine collections. I am currently
concentrating on completing The Keystone and pre 1990 Mainline Modelers. I
have cataloged Classic Trains, Rails Northeast. I didn't get to The Highline
yet, but probably don't have any duplicates of them. I have them listed and
tabbed in Excel here.
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/billlane/magazine_collection.xls

Please look under the "dupe" tab. I have a few duplicate issues. I would
like to trade the dupes for issues I don't have. I would really prefer to
trade like titles and issue for issue if possible, but would consider cross
trading as well. I could possibly buy your extra or duplicate issues too.

Please reply directly to billlane@... with your trades or for sale
list.

Thank You,
Bill Lane

Custom Brass Painting
http://www.lanestrains.com

Importing a Brass S Scale PRR X29
http://www.pennsysmodels.com
Production models of the REA Version have arrived

Modeling the Mighty Pennsy in S Scale in 1957