Naperville

Clark Propst <cepropst@...>

Thanks:
To Ted Culotta for his patience and tolerating me on what appeared to be a very hectic weekend for him.
To Ben Hom and especially Jerry Dziedic for coming through in a pinch.

New:
Bill Welch used the term "Extreme Modeling" to describe the pinnacle to which no mortal modeler can reach (way above anal). There were two sure beings present.

Regrets:
Not having a beer with Chet French (Chet we have a plan for next year)
Having a beer (using the term loosely) with Stan Rydarowicz. We spent five of our hard earned dollars on that Goose Crap stuff. Stan took two sips and left muttering. I managed to down mine, wishing for a Grainbelt!

Surprises:
Martin's lack of kit selection

360 days to wait...
Clark Propst