Models / Kits for Sale

golden1014

Gentlemen,

I need to pare down my model collection and am putting
up the following items for sale. Please contact me
**off-list** at Golden1014@yahoo.com if you're
interested in anything. I do not intend to rip off my
modeling friends, so the first reasonable offer will
be accepted on all models/kits. I'm happy to split
shipping costs with you as well.

You may view photos of the completed models with a
brief description at the following website:

http://www.pbase.com/golden1014/inbox&page=all

ACL 23478. Branchline 40� box car with correct ends,
Kadee running board, extra details, Kadee PRR trucks
and #58 couplers. Custom painted with Microscale
decals.

VGN 63266. Kadee PS-1 8' Door VGN box car, stock,
slightly weathered.

ACL 854. Rivarrossi heavyweight baggage car custom
painted as ACL 854. Kadee couplers, Kadee 36"
wheelsets, and diaphragms included. Champ decals.

RF&P 856. Rivarossi corrugated Budd-type coach custom
painted with ACL-SAL HS decals. Correct IHC trucks
with 36" metal wheelsets, Kadee #5 couplers. Green
tinted windows with window shades.

C&O 51332. Atlas offset-side two-bay hopper with many
additional details added, extra weight, Walthers
sprung ARA trucks, Kadee #58 couplers and 33"
wheelsets, Champ decals.

Central of Georgia F-3A #902. Stewart shell superbly
custom painted and detailed by Bob Harpe of Savannah,
GA. This engine runs on a new Intermountain chassis
that's DCC ready.

Central of Georgia F-3A #904. Stewart shell superbly
custom painted and detailed by Bob Harpe of Savannah,
GA. This engine runs on an older Stewart Kato chassis
that is not DCC ready.

CRR 47125. Atlas offset-side hopper with some
aftermarket details added, Kadee #5 couplers, Walthers
sprung ARA trucks with Kadee 33" wheelsets. Factory
paint, but number changed from original Atlas run.

C&O 133689. Like C&O 51332, this is an Atlas
offset-side two-bay hopper with many additional
details added, extra weight, Walthers sprung ARA
trucks, Kadee #58 couplers and 33" wheelsets, Champ
decals.

PRR 860239 is a Bowser gondola with many custom
details added. No cut bars. Kadee PRR trucks. Includes
pipe load. Custom painted with Champ decals. Kadee #58
couplers.

SAL 47302 is an Athearn 50' flat car, custom painted
with Champ decals. Many additional detail parts added,
along with an AMB wood deck. Additional lead weight
added. Walthers sprung ARA trucks with Kadee 33"
wheelsets. Kadee #5 couplers.

REA 1245 is a Sunshine models car. Minimum underframe
has been modeled, but car includes Kadee #5 couplers
and Precision Scale brass trucks with 36" metal
wheelsets.

Erie 94223 is an Accurail model custom painted with
Champ decals. Intermountain Andrews trucks, Kadee #58
couplers, some aftermarket details added.

SRR 23252 is a Branchline 40' box car. Bowser ARA
trucks with Kadee 33" wheelsets, Kadee #78 couplers,
Kadee roofwalk, and many other aftermarket detail
parts added. This car has been heavily weathered.

Kit: ECW 70T NYC version covered hopper, #2020. The
box is opened but everything is intact and new. I�ve
also added a few parts from other kits to increase
detail. This is not a very highly detailed kit, so
I'll throw this one in for free if you'd like to have
something else.

Kit: Sunshine Models NKP 10� 6� IH Rebuilt box car,
kit #64.5. Box opened but kit is new, unwrapped.

Kit: Tichy ACL bulkhead flat car; box opened but
otherwise everything is new.

Other Items:

5 NJ International twin coil switch machines. Three
are new in the box, two are used but working with no
box.

AMB ACL Depot kit #130, new, unopened.

Box of spare parts, including a few Kilgore Andrews
and Intermountain Andrews truck sideframes, a few
Bowser ARA sideframes, about two dozen P2K metal
wheelsets, about seven or eight pr. of other mfr.
wheelsets from a variety of makers, about 15 pair of
Kadee #5 couplers, and assorted running boards and
parts sprues from various freight car kits. This is
basically part of my scrap parts box that I don�t
anticipate using any time soon.

Thanks!

John Golden
O'Fallon, IL