Re: P&LE twin offset hoppers

Brian Carlson

Bill I reviewed the roster included in Part 1 of Ed Hawkins series AAR Offset side twin hoppers (RPC 1) and I find no mention of P&LE twins. The NYC had 3 bay offset cars and I think their associated lines had them also, but I don't think the P&LE had offset twins.
Brian Carlson
Cheektowaga NY
e@comcast.net> wrote:
Hi All,

I am going to be painting an O Scale twin offset (USRA?) hopper for P&LE,
for an early 1950s period. I have no photos or car number series
information. Help with either or both would be greatly appreciated. Would
they have been black or FCR?

Please reply to billlane@comcast.net I am on cable so you can make the
photos BIG if you want. I will probably be printing them out.

Thank You,
Bill Lane

Custom Brass Painting
http://www.lanestrains.com

Importing a Brass S Scale PRR X29
http://www.pennsysmodels.com
Production models of the REA Version have arrived

Modeling the Mighty Pennsy in S Scale in 1957

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT