Re: Mainline Modeler PS-0 article

Rob Adams

Ted;

Try Feb 1988. There is a John Nehrich article about the welded-side PS-0, which is probably the one you are thinking of.

I've found the mag index can take a bit of trial and error to achieve success. Right off the bat, resign yourself to the fact that boxcar is one word for the purpose of the searches.

"pullman-standard boxcar" does turn up the article I mention above.

Best regards, Rob Adams

Ted Culotta wrote:

Does anybody remember the issue in which this article appeared? I have
been all over the model railroad mag index with no luck.

Regards,
Ted Culotta

*Yahoo! Groups Sponsor*
click here <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129k4rf8u/M=298184.5584357.6650215.3001176/D=groups/S=1705169725:HM/EXP=1100840001/A=2434971/R=0/SIG=11eeoolb0/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60185400>