Re: More old photos

Jeff Lodge <cvfanbratt@...>

Tim forwarded some links of interest from the Utah site. My question about the coal dealer (in the link below) - What customer would want a load of coal the size of the stuff in the truck directly in front of the building?

Being that big, I can't see that it would burn cleanly. Would the coal be any cheaper in such a large grade to make it cost effective for a client to have a crusher?

Obviously this is of direct interest to those of us who will be shipping coal in our scale empires......

Thanks,
Jeff Lodge
Brattleboro, VT

Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...> wrote: