From: "Jeff Lodge" <cvfanbratt@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2004 9:09 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] More old photos

Tim forwarded some links of interest from the Utah site. My question about
the coal dealer (in the link below) - What customer would want a load of
coal the size of the stuff in the truck directly in front of the building?

Being that big, I can't see that it would burn cleanly. Would the coal be
any cheaper in such a large grade to make it cost effective for a client to
have a crusher?

Obviously this is of direct interest to those of us who will be shipping
coal in our scale empires......

Thanks,
Jeff Lodge
Brattleboro, VT