They are scheduled to be released and shipped (along with the CP
"IofME" PS-1) with our December releases.
Marty

On Friday, November 19, 2004, at 06:44 PM, James F. Brewer wrote:

Marty,

Will you give us a heads up on when these will be in production so I
can
have my hobby shop place an order?

Jim Brewer
Glenwood MD
----- Original Message -----
From: "Marty McGuirk" <mac@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 5:27 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] RE: M&StL green

Clark,

Thanks for the feedback.

My intention is to do four car numbers -- on kits -- on our 1937 AAR
boxcar -- two of them in red and two in green.

If you send me the exact car numbers made on the BLT and RC kits I
will
do my best not to duplicate the numbers they did.

These will be very limited runs (I don't want to end up with an
inventory problem again), produced almost to dealer orders with just
little over.

Marty

Yahoo! Groups Links

<image.tiff>