Re: M&StL green

Marty McGuirk <mac@...>

Clark,

I'm confused -- when I said "red" I meant " Boxcar Red" with the white
Peoria Gateway slanted lettering. I was under the impression that was
the car you're most interested in.

Was I wrong?

Marty
&#92;
On Saturday, November 20, 2004, at 07:22 AM, rockroll50401 wrote:

--- In STMFC@..., Marty McGuirk <mac@i...> wrote:
Clark,

Thanks for the feedback.

My intention is to do four car numbers -- on kits -- on our 1937
AAR
boxcar -- two of them in red and two in green.

If you send me the exact car numbers made on the BLT and RC kits I
will
do my best not to duplicate the numbers they did.

These will be very limited runs (I don't want to end up with an
inventory problem again), produced almost to dealer orders with
just a
little over.

Marty
Sorry Marty, I'm not interested in the green or red cars. They have
been done before. Only interested in the 54000's in bcr. Remember I'm
the guy buying them. Would you like me to pole the M&StL yahoo group?
Clark Propst
Mason City Iowa

<image.tiff>

<image.tiff>