. . . .

(Better stop now . . . )

Marty

On Saturday, November 20, 2004, at 12:07 PM, armand premo wrote:

Gotcha.LOLROF.A
----- Original Message -----
From: "Anthony Thompson" <thompson@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Saturday, November 20, 2004 1:27 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: M&StL green

Clark Propst wrote:
Sorry Marty, I'm not interested in the green or red cars. They have
been done before. Only interested in the 54000's in bcr. Remember
I'm
the guy buying them. Would you like me to pole the M&StL yahoo
group?

Wow! Am I glad I'm not in that group! That's going to HURT!

(510) 540-6538; fax, (510) 540-1937; e-mail,
thompson@...
Publishers of books on railroad history

Yahoo! Groups Links

<image.tiff>