Re: F&C PS-0 ten rib end kit

Brian Carlson

BTW I Was wondering, who coined the term PS-0. I assume it was coined by modelers/historians similar to phases or diesels.

Brian carlson

Richard Hendrickson <rhendrickson@opendoor.com> wrote:
Ted Culotta writes:

I was building this kit and was going to decorate it for the NKP.
However, the photo that I have of one of the NKP cars built in 1940
shows that they had round corner ends with W-section corner posts. The
F&C kit has square corner posts. Does anyone know if the PM or WLE
cars built in 1940 with 10 rib ends has square or W-section corner
posts on the ends?
I have two photos of WLE 26000 series cars showing square cornered ten rib
ends.

Richard H. Hendrickson
Ashland, Oregon 97520

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT