From: BlackDiamondRR@...
[mailto:BlackDiamondRR@...]
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 3:22 PM
To: STMFC@...
Cc: rxensen@...
Subject: [STMFC] Re: ERDX again

Ron,
Thanks for finding the ERDX car photo.
Would it be too
much trouble to get a dupe made from it? I'm in
the process
of building one in S scale and have one 8 x 10
b&w photo
purchased from Bob's photos that is a help but
it doesn't
have the round herald to the right. Please
excuse the post
1960 info, I'm inclined to believe these ran in
the 50's.
BTW, has anyone else noticed that Bob's
Photos has
been missing from any recent train shows or is
just in my
area? (western NY state) He usually is at the
Syracuse Train
Fair at the State Fairgrounds and the local show
but missed
him at both.
Bud Rindfleisch

removed]

$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register
anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/9Mt
olB/TM