From: "Tim O'Connor" <timboconnor@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2004 10:41 AM
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Walthers HO USRA hoppers

Ben Hom wrote

I was kind of hoping the same - like I said, once you notice those
wide panels on the Tichy car, it's an itch you just can't scratch.
Personally I have a blind spot right about the middle of the car
and it doesn't bother me a bit. I have no tolerance for big, fat
grabirons and Lionel-esque stirrup steps. Sure I wish it were not
so, but MOST models have dimensional defects or other errors...
yet practically all us tolerate them.

Yahoo! Groups Links