Re: Trix chlorine tank cars

armprem

Best bet yet is to split a three pack with some buddies.A.Premo

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian Carlson" <prrk41361@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2004 12:55 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Trix chlorine tank cars

I was quoted $99 for my 3 cars, if I recall correctly

Brian Carlson

Ted Culotta <tculotta@...> wrote:

On Dec 11, 2004, at 1:48 PM, ian clasper wrote:

Out of interest, how much is this set, I have seen it here in Germany
for about 90 euro (about $120 for 3), although I have seen them go on
ebay for as little as 62 euro (about $83 for 3)
$120, which seems a bit pricy, but I grab when I see so I don't bemoan
not having something later.

Regards,
Ted

Speedwitch Media