Re: 1932 ARA Boxcars: An Anti-Contrarian View

Richard Hendrickson

From Tim O'Connor:

Evidently, looney-ness is not restricted to manufacturers.

Of course, there are those exceptions that confound us all -- the
Intermountain Santa Fe stock car, for one. Mike, pour me a double!
C'mon, Tim. It's Santa Fe. Sales will be off the chart.

Inside tip: forget the RTR models and get kits, which can be lettered with
Ted C.'s excellent decal sets. I just received some of the decals, which
are first rate. And I'm in the process of "Beta testing" a couple of kits,
which I'm finding to be among the best engineered and most accurately
detailed HO freight cars ever. Everything fits right and, if you can
follow simple instructions, you'll get a superb model with free standing
wire grabs and all the right bells and whistles.

Richard H. Hendrickson
Ashland, Oregon 97520