A-50-4 Reporting Marks was:Trix cars

Michael Aufderheide

Hello Group,

The discussion of the A-50's reminded me of a question
I've been meaning to ask. I've built a Westerfield
A-50-4 which I had intended to letter for GTW. The
excellent data sheet pointed out that GTW leased these
cars from UP subsidary OSL during WWII, but it was
unclear when, if ever these went back to OSL or UP.
The cars did not appear in ORER data for GTW. Given
that this kit and its data sheet have been out a
while, I thought it would be prudent to ask if any
more information had come to light on these cars. The
date is important because I model '47-48.

Thanks

Mike Aufderheide

http://my.yahoo.com