Re: "Prototype Model Railroading"

Walter M. Clark

<snip>It will not be published on any set schedule, but I am toying
with the idea of offering something like a three volume package or
something similar after that was suggested by someone off line as a
means to lower my overall costs and save buyers a couple bucks per
volume in the process. I will see if it is feasible, given the
inherent issues with taking money when people may not see the final
fruits of that money for up to 12 months. Regardless of how it is
sold, I will make an announcement when publication is imminent. The
first volume won't be ready until the February timeframe.

Regards,
Ted Culotta
Ted-

Considering the machinations I went through after I joined this list
and managed to get the back issues of RPC I'd be happy to pay for
three or four issues, in advance, so I'd know I wouldn't miss an
issue. And, if something happens before I get all the issues I'd paid
for my heirs could console themselves by reading the rest of the
issues as they come in <g>.

Walter M. Clark
Time stopped in November 1941
Riverside, California