Sunshine Wabash Gondola

wabash2813 <vbaird@...>

I'm in the process of ordering three of these puppies and a number of
other forty foot gondolas. Hopefully we'll get some more steam
era "forty foot" permeations and combinations as time goes by.

Anyway, here's my quesiton. I suppose Chet French would be able to
answer this the best. The data and photos that came with the order
form has me a little confused. It says the cars were painted black
but the photo, though B&W, seems to suggest otherwise.

What is the correct scheme fo the early 1950's? OK, so lettering size
and color changed depending on the time period but what's correct for
my time period?

Victor Baird
Fort Wayne, Indiana