Re: 1932 ARA Boxcars: A Contrarian View

Pete Brown &#92;(YahooGroups&#92;) <YahooLists@...>

Different ends, and in the case of the WM (4th largest number built and
surviving) the cushioned frame, custom ladders and stirrup steps, and roof
that (I believe) was different from many of the others.

You'd have to have one heck of a kit made to cover even the largest
purchases.

But if you had to pick just one, I'd say to pick the WM <g>

Ted, great book, BTW. I've only read the WM bit and the opening section so
far, but plan to hit others as motivation hits :-)

Pete

Pete Brown - Gambrills, MD (Near Annapolis)
Visit my personal site : http://www.irritatedVowel.com
(wallpaper, western maryland ry, .net, photography, model rr)

_____