From: Richard Hendrickson [mailto:rhendrickson@...]
Sent: Saturday, December 18, 2004 5:18 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Fwd: Athearn News

Pete Brown asks, regarding the Athearn Allied FC trucks:

How do they compare to the ones that come with the Walthers troop cars?
I can't say, Pete, having not yet seen the Walthers trucks.  I've been
told, however, the the Walthers trucks are also very well done.  Feast or
famine, as usual; after all these years of having no decent Allied trucks,
we now get them from two different mfrs.

Richard H. Hendrickson
Ashland, Oregon 97520