Re: Speaking of Ribsides - Replacement Ladders

Richard Hendrickson

John Golden writes:

...I had an emergency apendectomy on
Monday night so maybe the all those drugs have
affected my judgment.
Good grief, John, that's no way to spend the holidays. I'm sure everyone
on the list will join me in wishing you a speedy recovery.

John goes on:
...I like the cars but in my opinion the
ladders, roofwalks, and add-on other parts were poorly
represented. I do think the ladders were OK, but I
compared them straightaway with DA eight-rung ladders
and the difference in quality and cross-section was
noticeable enough for me to upgrade....
I'd agree in general, but I thought the ladders were good enough to use. I
just took another look at my finished model and find I'm still satisfied
with the way they look. YMMV.

To John and everyone on the list,

All the best of the holiday season and the new year.

Richard H. Hendrickson
Ashland, Oregon 97520