Re: Erie "Fowler" box car lettering help

Dean Payne <deanpayne@...>

--- In STMFC@..., Anthony Thompson <thompson@s...> wrote:
The car would have been reweighed, every 36 months in the
early part of its life, and upon the first of those reweighs, the
station symbol for the location, and the date, of the reweigh would
have replaced the "NEW" stencil.
Yeah, I KNEW that... I was just playing dumb, I guess. ;~) Does
anybody know the location symbol for Kent, Ohio? Or, lacking that,
any other Erie reweigh station symbols from the period (mid-late
30's) would do. All my Erie cars have "New" dates, not rewiegh
dates! (That's odd! But they're just a few un-improved (as of yet)
Athearn hoppers and a Proto 50' end-door box...)
Dean Payne