Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Brian Termunde

In a message dated 12/25/2004 3:29:35 PM Mountain Standard Time,
walterclark@... writes:
I agree. Three years ago (when I found this group) I was content that
everything Athearn and MDC made was prototypically correct. Now I can
even calculate what the earliest date for re-weighing is for my RR.

---> For me make that Kadee (before they split and became Micro Trains) and
... and ... well there really was only KD, everything else (with very few
exceptions) was junk!

---> Now I can calculate reweighing data, but I just can't read it in N
scale! <G>

Take Care!

Brian R. Termunde
West Jordan, Utah
"Ship and Travel the Grand Canyon Line!"
Grand Canyon Railway
Utah District