From: DRGW482@... [mailto:DRGW482@...]
Sent: Sunday, December 26, 2004 11:29 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Erie "Fowler" box car lettering help

In a message dated 12/26/2004 8:52:43 P.M. Central Standard
Time, sseders@... writes:

Martin,

What was the number of the covered hopper you photographed?

Thanks,
Scott Seders

Scott,
unfortunately, it was already "enhanced" with a CSXT number
patch. The rest of the paint seemed to be unchanged since the
day it was delivered... I believe it used to be a 604xxx
series car... and its _2700_ cuft, not 3000, if I believe the
ORER and not my memory... I can send you an image when the
photos come back. I did photograph one of these cars maybe
two years ago in full B&O lettering here in Corning.

Martin