GATX/P2K tank cars & P2K gons

Gene Green <lgreen@...>

Thanks to Ben Hom, Richard Hendrickson and Ed Hawkins for help with
my gondola and tank car questions. I have my shopping list made up.

Those of you who have a local hobby shop you can patronize should be
thankful. The hobby shop here in El Paso closed about a year ago
although it wasn't too good in the first place.

I'd really like to see things before I buy them, something that isn't
really possible by mail and internet. Whenever I travel I like to
visit hobby shops and reward the owner with some purchases. Being
able to see items before buying - or instead of buying if I see
something isn't really up to par or what I need - is worth money to
me.

Again, thanks for helping guys.
Gene Green